Location | Sandy Living Where You Want To Be
Where you live is an important factor when choosing a new home, and Windmill Cove, our Sandy apartments, are in a prime location near shopping, dining, and entertainment venues — and public transit and I-15, 215, and Hwy 89 are easily accessible for your daily commute. Take a look at our map, explore the neighborhood, then check out some of our favorite places nearby
No route was found for the selected transit mode.
- Hale Center Theater — Utah’s premier family theater with two large stages, offering some of the best musicals and plays in the state is nearby. The newest stage seats 911 in the most technological theatrical space in the world, and the other stage seats 467 in a proscenium thrust style stage — also bursting with special effects. It is within walking distance from our property.
- Shops at South Towne — our property is located right by this shopping mecca featuring over 100 retail, dining, and entertainment options. Everything you need is right around the corner.
- Rio Tinto Stadium — home of the Real Salt Lake professional soccer team, is also an entertainment facility that hosts many fun events throughout the year.
- River Oaks Golf Course — an 18-hole course with a restaurant, clubhouse, and pro shop with large observation windows overlooking the course. Leagues and tournaments and a robust tee-time calendar are part of the draw.
- Classic Fun Center — provides family entertainment just down the street, give it a try or head to the Megaplex Theatres at Jordan Commons for a night out.